When you want to move house generally there are two options, you can hire a Gold Coast truck rentals and do the move yourself with friends or family, or you can just lift the phone and order a full house removal company to come and pack your stuff, then deliver and unpack it for you at the new place. When you do this you only have to move in to your new home. Most executives and corporate moves are done by a full service house removal service as the cost is borne by the company. But most of us are not in a position to do that so we look for more affordable options.
Hiring from Gold Coast truck rentals gives you complete control over your move. You don’t have to wait on company schedules and can take your time and move at your convenience. These other benefits will be enjoyed with a a quality Gold Coast truck rental:
- Move at your convenience
You get to choose your moving date, you’re just not fitted in when a large company has time for you. This allows you to move over a long weekend or to take a few days off and take your time to do a leisurely move
- You have plenty of time to pack your stuff, sort out the things you want to keep and discard those things you no longer used need or want
- Time to upgrade things like the old bed or couch. Maybe get a new fridge or smart big screen TV
- If moving a long distance, such as to a new city or interstate you have the opportunity of making it into a well deserved holiday while you move
- Moving yourself is a great way to save money and renting from Gold Coast truck rentals, ensures you will get a high quality, well maintained truck to ensure you have a worry free and safe move
Considerations to ensure you have a smooth house shifting experience
- Take the time to measure the size and weight of your load so you can be sure it will all fit into your truck from Gold Coast Truck Rentals. If you are unsure of the total volume talk with the guys there, the will be able to advise you on the right truck for your job
It can be very frustrating and expensive if your truck is just too small for all your stuff and you have to make a second trip, especially if it’s a long distance
- Make a packing plan and mark all boxed with their contents so you know where to unload them
- If you’re travelling a long distance, maybe you could get truck equipped with a tow bar so you can tow a trailer with your car on as well, this is a great idea if you have a one way rental
- Always plan for unexpected delays as you never know what may happen, bad weather or traffic jams can extend your travel time
- Arrange for helpers long before your move, as sometimes, friend or family may not be available when you need them without notice
Making a booking with Gold Coast truck rentals as soon as you have decided on a date and destination for your move so you can be sure the truck of your choice will be available for your move.